Wednesday, January 11, 2012

one day at a time.

Today was tough. I officially "started" today. I realize that I said I was starting last week, but I simply wasn't ready. Say what you want, but I didn't have any "good" groceries in the house, and I was facing two 12 hour work days. It wasn't going to happen. So, I decided to start today, it being the first day of classes.
It was tough. I woke up early and had 3 cups, yes 3 CUPS of coffee. OOF.
Here's my log:

Breakfast:
Apple Cinnamon Instant Oatmeal w/ 1/4 cup of skim milk: 150 cal.
3 cups coffee w/ cream: 75 cal.
Snacks:
2 medium bananas: 200 cal.
orange: 65 cal.
Chiobani Greek Yogurt: 140 cal.
Lunch:
salad w/ ff Italian dressing: 40 cal.
tuna fish pita: 175 cal.
Dinner:
BBQ chicken sandwich (sandwich thin, bbq sauce, chx breast) 305 cals
Salad w/ ff Italian dressing: 40 cal.

TOTAL: 1,190 calories

Overall, I'm very pleased. I was starving most of the day, which is why I had 4 snacks. Woof.

No comments:

Post a Comment